We improve knowledge of the business and minimize tax burdens
- We provide software solutions to streamline data entry.
- We draft quarterly reports on the company’s evolution.
- We work as a team with our clients to achieve a competitive, fixed and flat fee.
- We apply tax advice with preventive measures.
- We assume our responsibility in the handling of taxes.
- As tax consultants we take responsibility for handling government notifications to avoid sanctions or defencelessness.
Our Accounting Department takes care of all the paperwork and formalities:
• The preparation of electronic accounting books
• The legalization of official books
• The legalization and registration of annual accounts
We assist our companies in the following tasks:
• The review and processing of accounting
• Bringing accounting records up to date
• Support in the modernization of internal management
• The implementation of budget control
• The implementation of analytical accounting
• The preparation of feasibility studies
• The preparation of cash-flow forecasts
• The preparation of economic reports
We plan, prepare, review and present our clients’ obligatory tax documents:
• Value Added Tax (VAT)
• Personal Income Tax
• Corporate Tax
• Declarations of Intra-Community Transactions
• INTRASTAT Declarations
• Census Declarations
• Taxes on Inheritances and Donations
• Taxes on onerous property transfers
• Special taxes
• Studies of corporate labour costs
We represent our clients, acting on their behalf if they are summoned by the following bodies:
• Tax Office
• Tax Inspectorate
• Regional Government Administration
• Local Government Administration
We will be your tax counsellors. To find out more about us, visit our collaborators.